14 June, 2010

Whiteleaf Jewellery launch!

I launched my new jewellery brand, Whiteleaf Jewellery, today.
It was very exciting.
(It was for me, anyway.)
I've spent all day listing items on the first two shops, which are on Felt.co.nz and Zibbet.com. The links will take you straight to my Whiteleaf shops.
For the rest of the week I will continue the frenzied listing of new pieces, until the shops have more than two pages of listings each. After that, I will have to list at least one new item per day in each shop. Once Silverlight Jewellery is rebranded and I start listing in those shops, I will be listing 5+ new items per day. That number will increase as I open up one or more shops on Etsy, where the rule is 'list often or get lost - amongst literally thousands of other sellers'.
Phew.
Don't ever let anyone tell you that being an artist is easy, cushy, soft, lazy, or any other insulting adjective.
Tell them to read this post instead.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...