11 June, 2010

Whiteleaf Jewellery update

A few more things to look forward to in my new brand.
I'm very pleased with the photographs. For some reason the Whiteleaf jewellery has been shooting much better than the Silverlight stuff.


The launch is on Monday. I have this evening and tomorrow to work on it (I don't work on Sundays, in order to avoid burnout), and then it's The Big Day. (To be followed in a couple of months by another Big Day: the rebranding of my Silverlight line.)
I've been gearing up for this for so long ... I'm actually nervous. This is how I make my living, after all.
The first two shops will be on Felt and Zibbet. Eventually I plan to have Whiteleaf shops on Etsy and possibly ArtFire too. I can't wait to see how they look - with their gorgeous banners expertly designed by Doctor Riptide to match my business cards and stickers - filled with the beautiful earthy jewellery I've been designing for the past two months or so. Will the look be coherent? Will everything meld together as I have planned it to? Will people like the new style and lower price points?
Right, I've got to go and make jewellery. My first order from Happy Mango Beads arrived last night and so I have new treasures to play with ... er, make stock out of.
Three sleeps until the launch.... 

1 comments:

Bobbie Pene said...

Your new line has such an organic feel to it - I love it! All the best for your launch and I look forward to seeing your success.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...