08 June, 2010

Purple Showcase

It is my mother's birthday today, and she loves the colour purple.
She also loves cats, cushions, brooches, rich colours, and soft, luxurious textiles ... all of which I managed to find, directly or indirectly, on Felt.co.nz! There's even a card by Sewfunky showing a costumed lady which reminds me of one of Mum's favourite television programmes: 'The Pallisers'.


























































Here’s to my Mum: perfectionistic, driven, strong-minded, intelligent, enduring, sensible, caring, excelling, moody, fun, very exasperating, and totally wonderful.
Happy birthday.

3 comments:

Bobbie Pene said...

Thank you Emma for showcasing my earrings!

Unknown said...

Hiya Emma,
What a lovely collection of purple you've found, the funky cat brooch is very cool :-)
(and thanks for including our scarf :-) )

CassieJadeDesign said...

Wow, I feel very privileged!
I'm only new to the world of blogging so this is a great way to start!
Thank you very much :)

I will also send you a message tomorrow regarding my site (my computer is playing up tonight!)

Look forward to seeing the rest of your wares on Felt.

Thanks again,

Cassie.
xx

www.cassiejadedesign.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...