22 December, 2010

Thank you and merry Christmas!

I've just put this notice into all of my online shops: "Please note: I will be away from 22 December to 30 December. I will attend to all messages and purchases when I return. Merry Christmas!"

I'm taking a break from blogging and Twitter, too.

Below is one of my favourite necklaces from the old Silverlight Jewellery branding. I love it because it is so simple, and also because I named it 'Arigato' – 'thank you' in Japanese. Such a simple, beautiful sentiment seemed to suit a simple, beautiful necklace. Since the necklace no longer fits with my new branding, I recently gave it away to a friend of mine as a gift for his wife, in return for some bottles of home-brewed mead that he had given me – so it was a trade, really, rather than a gift; but I felt grateful as I gave it to him.
It felt right to give 'Arigato' as a thank-you gift.

 'Arigato' – abstract, Japanese-inspired pendant on satiny black cord.

Thank you, blog readers, customers, suppliers, and friends, for an amazing 2010. 
Here's wishing you all a fun, peaceful Christmas and an exciting, joyful new year.

1 comments:

Louise said...

Wonderful Emma, enjoy your break, and will 'see' you round the blogs in the New Year! Have a wonderful Christmas! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...