31 August, 2010

Rebranding of Silverlight Jewellery - sneak peek #2

The new tagline for Silverlight Jewellery will be 'soft gothic'. 
In the first sneak peek, I described the aesthetic I'm aiming for in Silverlight Jewellery's new look. In this post, I want to give you a more visual idea of that aesthetic. 
So here is a collection of gorgeousness from Etsy that gives some idea of the intention behind Silverlight Jewellery's new look. I have deliberately stayed away from images of jewellery, because I want you to see the 'feeling' of the aesthetic rather than any particular design ideas. (Those will come in sneak peek #3!)


Gothic Calla Boutonniere by AprilHilerDesigns















Sneak peek #3 will show you some of the actual jewellery designs. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Bobbie Pene said...

Beautiful artwork you found, I can't wait to see the jewellery designs :)

Louise said...

Ooooooh.... so very inspiring... I am so keen to see what you are getting up to in your studio! This is a great visualisation board! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...