02 July, 2010

A Silverlight Jewellery sale on Zibbet!

In preparation for the rebranding of my Silverlight Jewellery line, I have moved a lot of stock which will not fit in with the new branding to Zibbet, where it is now on sale!

Every piece is a one-off design, never to be repeated; and every one is marked down by 30%. 
So if you - or someone you know! - has been eyeing up one of my pieces for a while, now's the perfect time to get it.
Here's a link to the shop: http://www.zibbet.com/SilverlightJewellery
If you've purchased from me before and have a 'free shipping' card, remember to use the code on the back to get your shipping costs refunded.

All my random styles are there, from vintage to steampunk, simple to O.T.T.
Here are some of the lovelies on sale:


 



The sale will run until Thursday the 8th of July, or while stocks last.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...