31 January, 2011

A treasury by Breathe Couture




These three items were featured in a gorgeous Treasury titled 'Black Beauty', which was curated by Breathe Couture (here's a link to their Etsy shop), and featured on Isamo Crochet, the blog of Izabela Motyl (@isamocrochet). I found the Treasury when Izabela tweeted a link to it.

The Treasury is a wonderful example of the style that I am trying to attain in my Silverlight Jewellery brand. My original sample of images that capture the Silverlight style can be found in this blog post.
I don't think I've yet achieved the sense of flamboyance and luxury that I want; the 'lavishly fantastical' aspect mentioned in my shop announcements is still missing. That, however, will change: I have some new lines coming this year.
I'm very excited about them, and will be releasing previews in the coming months. The first new line is scheduled to be listed in my shops at the end of March. Stay tuned ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that style too, I love black and wear a lot of it, but create more in colors as they give me more happiness...
thank you so much for the mention!
x

Silverlight said...

You're very welcome, Izabela. Thank you for tweeting the Treasury so that I could find it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...