02 May, 2011

A Second Autumn Showcase

My bloggerversary is coming up this month, and one of the first posts I published was a showcase of Autumnal eye-candy from Felt.co.nz. So I thought I'd do another one, almost a year later.
The range and 'interestingness' of Felt's selection has grown in the past year, and I was delighted by some of the items that I found, and the beautiful photography.

NARBELETH
$28.00
Ladybirds In Autumn: flame-coloured leaf earrings with green ladybugs
$25.00
Autumn Glory
$100.00
Extreme Length Crochet Arm Warmers in GREEN
$26.00
Shortcircle Skirt in Olive and Orange - Donated by Marian Smale
$25.00
an autumn morning - 8x8" whimsical fine art photograph
$28.00
autumn leaf chain necklace
$35.00
NEW run.cutie Autumn Orange Studs
$15.00










































One of my designs is in there – I couldn't resist including it, since it fits so well with the theme and the colour scheme of the showcase. Some of the items that appeared when I searched for 'Autumn' I recognised from last year's showcase! I avoided including these, with one exception: bonus points if you can pick it.

2 comments:

Louise said...

"bloggerversary" - love it!! haha. What a gorgeous selection, and thank you for including my autumn study. Proud to be featured! :D Autumn is a lovely time of year...

Silverlight said...

Thanks, Louise!
I wish I could take credit for the word 'bloggerversary', but I first read it on someone else's blog.
I love Autumn ... something about the quality of the light changes, and makes all the colours seem more intense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...